Your challenge: Take entrepreneurial action to empower people to make a sustainable, positive impact on food waste/loss.
Before you can enter the Race, you must register on the platform. When you register, you will create a public profile to help connect with other Race participants and unlock special features on the platform. Begin the registration process by clicking Login/Register at the top of your screen.
Once you've registered, head over to the Discussion Forum and introduce yourself in the Hello Community! thread.
Steps to enter the Race:
1. Form or join a project team. Visit Team Formation for details.
2. Review the online platform, including the overview, sample forms, resources, etc., to familiarize your team with 1 Race 2 End Waste.
3. Review the Action Entry Sample.
4. Review the Action Entry Agreement and ensure your Race team meets all of the requirements.
5. Prepare your Action Entry submission using the Action Entry Sample.
6. Submit your online Action Entry no later than 30 April 2017 at 17:00 GMT.
Key project information, including your project summary and mentorship request, will be posted in the Project Profiles page.
Enactus will screen all submitted Action Entries. Enactus may flag and return the submission if it does not meet the criteria or lacks clarity. In the process, Enactus may make or recommend grammatical edits.
Project teams who submit completed Action Entries by the deadline will be eligible to submit a Progress Report from 1 May – 1 June 2017 to compete for Progress Rewards.
Note: To be eligible for a Progress Reward, each project team is required to submit a 77-second video about your Race project by 1 June 2017. Learn more about the 77-Second Video Guidelines here.